Biltwell Overland 2.0, Tri Stripe goggles, brown
Overland 2.0 goggles are crafted around a rugged but yet flexible injection-molded polyurethane frame.
This new frame is 10% narrower than the original Overland goggle, but utilizes the same wide-periphery polycarbonate plastic lens.
Injection molded lenses like Overland’s are more impact-resistant than standard die-cut plastic lenses, and boast superior optics, too.
• Injection-molded frame
• Woven elastic strap with double D-rings
• Optically precise, injection-molded polycarbonate lenses feature anti-fog treatment.
• Silicone strips on goggle strap eliminate slipping on slick helmet shell surfaces
• Two-stage, open-cell foam eye port padding features quilted, brushed Lycra surface detailing
• Stitched synthetic leather strap hinge panels add surface tension to eyeport for a more secure fit
• Additional clear lens included for all condition riding