We haven been very busy the last couple of weeks.
After some testfitting, a few trial runs and some minor adjustments we managed to transform Sam’s original into a bad-ass ride.
We’ve lowered the bike with some black Burly 10,5″ shocks to get a ultra low profile. Als we swapped the rear fender for a nice and clean un-cut version.
To keep a clean fender we moved the taillight and license plate to the side by using a Kollies sidemount and with some brackets we added tiny blackout indicators instead of the bulky original ones.
With a smaller sportster gastank, a Burly solo seat and a spraycan of black we finished the rough lines of the bike.
We’re planning to do some small optical upgrades, like exhaust wrap and a new aircleaner, including a full respray within 3 weeks.
No sleep till Chopperbash!!
For more pictures check the gallery